John is a Registered Principal, Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative with Centaurus Financial, Inc. and has more than 21 years of experience within the financial services industry.
Prior to joining Centaurus in 2000, Mr. Adams served as a Sergeant and infantry Squad Leader in the United States Marine Corps and was stationed at Camp Pendleton as a member of the prestigious 1st Battalion, 1st Marines.
John has a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Marketing and he currently holds the following securities registrations, insurance licenses and designations:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM
- CERTIFIED DIVORCE FINANCIAL ANALYSTTM
- Series 6 – Investment Company & Variable Contracts Representative
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Series 66 – Uniformed Combined State Law
- Series 99 – Operations Professional
- Various State Insurance Licenses
John previously served on the Board of Directors for The Joyful Foundation, a non-profit organization that creates hand-made blankets for those faced with long-term medical treatments, chemotherapy, renal dialysis, as well as victims of spousal abuse and their children. John currently helps raise funds for The Shamrock Rescue Foundation which saves and rescues dogs and other animals who are in danger of being put to death in local Southern California animal shelters.